Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Iloilo Designers Week 2013 Day 2: Off the runway - Black on black on black

Okay, now you know the drill. Here are some off the runway photos and my ootd from Day 2. Read more about Day 2 here and Day 1 here and here

Blogger love! I'm glad I attended the event with these awesome people.
Here's what I wore:
Self-made cropped cutout top and sheer maxi skirt | Vintage dainty necklaces | Jewelry from a local accessories store (SNM) | Platform booties from a Mall Bazaar

You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia!

I decided to keep up with my black theme so for Day 2, I went all-out black on black on black ensemble. I kind of felt like I was a witch for a tiny bit. Of course, I had to wear cutouts. I guess that has become my signature style now. I paired my cropped cutout top with a sheer maxi skirt from my own collection and finished my look with my trusty platform booties. Oh, I just had to pile on a lot of rings and bracelets because I felt like my outfit was too plain without them. I swear, I could really pass as a modern-day witch (if there really is such a thing). Haha.

Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   
   

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...