Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bloggers United 4

It's that time of the year again! Finally, I was able to attend a Bloggers United bazaar. I've been wanting to come ever since they organized the first one but due to circumstances, I wasn't able to. Anyway, here's my very fulfilling experience!


Bloggers United is a semiannual event which usually occurs in the summer and Christmas season wherein bloggers sell their stuff for an affordable price.



I was on serious fangirl mode all throughout the event hihi sorryyyyy!


With Alyssa Lapid, Danika Navarro and Patricia Prieto.


With Kookie Buhain, Aisa Ipac and Cheyser Pedregosa.


With Mariel Wagas, Stephanie Dy, Lissa Kahayon, Vern Enciso and Verniece Enciso.


Surprisingly, I won as one of the best dressed at the event! Couldn't be happier. :)


My goodies. Thank you Bloggers United! :) 


A couple more exciting things happened to me while I was there. As I was booth-hopping, a guy from Philippine Streetfashion approached me and snapped some photos of my outfit. Also, as I was leaving the venue, another guy from Ghentstreetstyle (from Belgium) took photos of me. I didn't expect all of those but I'm grateful! 

More of my outfit:


I decided to wear my DIY shorts with the shoes I got from Luxury Mall for the event. I'll do another post of me wearing these shoes with a different outfit in much clearer photos.


I paired my shorts with a simple black top and my favorite shiny cover up. Even Cheyser liked it! Hihi I was so kilig. :)


I didn't do anything with my hair because I was too lazy.


Few accessories than the usual because my shorts were flashy enough.


Jewelry from a local accessories store


Black top and Tan shiny jacket from It's Vintage Darling | DIY studded high-waisted denim shorts


Spike earrings from a local accessories store


Backpack from my mom


Floral platform booties courtesy of Luxury Mall





(Crappy Ipad photos because my camera is still under repair and I had to make do with what I currently have. So sayang because I wasn't able to take high res photos with the bloggers. :/)

Thanks again Bloggers United, to the guys who approached me, the bloggers whom I took photos with and Luxury Mall for the shoes! I will forever treasure this day. I'm looking forward to BU5! :)


Follow on Bloglovin

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on winning best dressed! deserve mo girl! :)

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Shari! I didn't expect it since my outfit was so simple but I'm so glad I did because my shorts are made by moi hihi.

      Delete
  2. Awww sayang waay pa nakay-o imo cam?

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wala pa Nads huhu. I hate low res photos pa naman but I had no choice. :/

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...