Saturday, June 1, 2019

What happened to me?

Oh, hi!




I hope you all still remember me. I know I have been gone for so long and haven't posted anything on this blog for a year and a half. I feel like I owe this blog and a number of readers who do read this blog, an apology. I have dedicated so much of my time at work until now (I graduated fashion school, was an intern ~ read more here ~ and got to be a full time regular employee since 2017.) I also dealt with some personal issues which I won't be sharing here, sorry. A lot has happened since then, I also did a lot of traveling from 2017 to present which I'll be sharing more in separate future posts. I guess I just needed some time off for myself away from the internet (although I'm more active on FB and Instagram - I do microblogging on IG which I found much more convenient for me). But I've come to realize that I had a good run with this blog and I didn't even know why I stopped. I started blogging in 2009 (first post here) and if only I continuously blogged, it would have been my 10th year now. Anyway, I finally decided to return to blogging and branch out to vlogging (?) again. I do have a Youtube channel and had posted a couple of videos in 2014 (check it out here). I'll take it slow and see how it goes for me. If I can't do this alone, I'll consider looking for a team to help me out. I hope everyone supports me on this. 

I'll try my best. :)

Until my next post! Check out my social media:


*I'm no longer active on my other social platforms Lookbook, Chictopia, Twitter and Snapchat.  I'll let you know if I decide to deactivate or keep those.*

Take care everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Your dress code is really fantastic. You'll get this type of wholesale collection in Jnna from California. J.nna is the fastest growing wholesale clothing store in the USA. They are providing styles that are ready to wear from everyday lifestyle to elegant occasions. They specialize in women’s tops, dresses, bottoms, sweaters and outerwear mostly for the young contemporary. They are providing service from the heart of California, Los Angeles. You are invited to experience the innovative creative styles with J.nna.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...