Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Clean lines


Class picture! I know they're blurry but these are the only decent ones that I have. :(
Top from It's Vintage Darling | Maxi skirt from Stilesclothing | Random jewelry | Wedge booties from HK
You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

Hiii! This is yet another backlog post because I'm still catching up with the rest of my school posts from last term. For Fashion Trends class, we were asked to dress up as a modern version of Charles Frederick Worth's aesthetic (think frills, lace, embellishments and long gowns!). CFW (as we usually call him) is the Father of Haute Couture. Anyway, going back to the outfit! I had no gowns in my closet so I had to improvise and paired these two separate pieces together. I'm glad it worked! My instructor liked what I've done and how I explained it. :)

I think these two are great together because of the silhouette. I like how it made me look taller! Of course, the hidden wedge booties helped too. More school posts coming up!

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...