Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bloggers United 6!

Sorry again for the lack of posts! I know I'm such a lousy blogger since this is yet another backlog but hey, it's Throwback Thursday. Here's a very late post about my Bloggers United 6 experience last December.

Random tank top and jewelry | Marks & Spencer denim vest (I DIY bleached it) | Forever 21 skater skirt | Brogues platform wedges
You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

I arrived late in the evening and didn't get to change into another outfit because I had to attend class before I went to WTC. I still think it was appropriate for the event (and comfortable I must say) but a bit girly for my usual ensembles. Anyway, I had so much fun! I even saw my blogger friend Aries and a couple more familiar faces. We ended up staying at Aries' friends' booth and just talked and shopped until closing time. Too bad I wasn't able to attend BU7 last May because I was still in Iloilo. Looking forward to BU8 though!

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...