Friday, May 9, 2014

Lace-y day


Lace top courtesy of www.coco-fashion.com (link of exact item here) | Stradivarius bandeau | Forever 21 knit cardigan | DIY distressed shorts | Random jewelry | Vans sneakers
You may hype and vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

Living in Manila can be quite draining and stressful (hello pollution and heavy traffic!) that you don't know how happy I was to finally able to breathe some fresh air when I went back to my hometown during Holy Week. I wore this lace top that was sent to me a few months ago by coco-fashion when I met up with my blogger bff Tisha for another day of catching up. One of the things that I missed about Iloilo is the laid-back vibe of the place. It was such a cool day out and I thought this outfit would be perfect on my first day back in the city of love. Just the right mix of comfort, edgy and dainty. :)

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose! It's all gone now. I chopped off more than half of my hair recently!

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...