Thursday, October 17, 2013

Biste 3

I remember that we used to have Biste 1 and 2 in my freshman and sophomore year in UPV but for some reason, they were discontinued the following year. Biste is a fashion show for a cause where students participate as models. Now, I was invited by fellow blogger Nadin to attend the event as a blogger. This year they have special guests Daniel Matsunaga and Shamcey Supsup gracing the catwalk. Of course I said yes! Unfortunately, my camera died when the show started so I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures. I had to borrow Nadin's camera for the entire night. Thanks again!

Daniel and Shamcey looked hot as always! They are examples of a perfect creature (if there's such a thing).
Anywayssss, here's what I wore to the event. I honestly didn't know what to wear but I ended up with this outfit that I styled literally a few hours before the show. I wasn't quite satisfied with it but I had no choice because I was already late so yessss, story of my life. Haha.
Self-made midriff top and asymmetrical skirt | Platform boots from a Mall Bazaar | Jewelry from SNM
You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

I wore the skirt because it's new and I haven't worn it yet prior the show so, I figured it was the perfect time to take it out for a spin. In a weird way, I love the interesting silhouette! In case you haven't noticed, I have a lot of black skirts so this is another addition to my staple black skirt collection. I topped this outfit off with my trusty platform boots because it went well with it and also because I have few choices of shoes at home. I already brought more than half of my closet to Manila because I am currently in the process of moving. More about that in my future posts. :)

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   
   

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...