Friday, July 26, 2013

Nail color of the week: Mint


Etude House nail polish (I forgot what it's called, sorry!)

Just a quick update. This is what I currently have on my nails. The photo quality doesn't do justice to the color because I only used my phone's camera (I posted it on Instagram btw) but it looks mint in real life. Usually, I change my nail color every week because I easily get bored with it. Also because I'd like to use all of my nail polishes as often as I can. Comment below if you want a nail polish collection. :)

I have another outfit post coming up!

P.S. I'm now on Instagram. Follow me here.

Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   

Take care everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Omg. Been looking for this color forever. :'( Me waaant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my all time favorite colors ever. so purrrrtaaay!! (:
    ps, check out my newest posts! thx!


    peace, love, & utter bliss,
    <3 www.r0na.com

    www.bloglovin.com/utterbliss
    instagram: @r0na_

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this nail color!! you have a lovely blog <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses, Mai ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mai! I love it too! I think I'm already following you. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow that is such a lovely colour! I really need to stock up on more nail polish :)

    http://a-dmiring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible. what does bubblegum casting do ?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...