Friday, June 21, 2013

Creamsicle



As I've mentioned in this post, my family and I went to a mountain resort called Goducate (in San Miguel, Iloilo) as part of my birthday celebration. That day, the weather was fine but a bit cloudy. I was not in the mood for swimming so I wore this knit top that I got from a friend (Hi Nang Anna!) about a month ago. I love the light salmon color and the texture of this top! The color reminds of a popsicle (which explains the title of this post) but the texture is more like an oatmeal. I'm currently searching for more!


I had to wear a tank top undearneath the knit one because it's very diaphanous but I love how airy it is when worn. Then, I paired it with my favorite distressed denim shorts and flip-flops.


It's Vintage Darling distressed denim shorts | Havaianas slippers


Light salmon knit top from Nang Anna's store | Cotton On white tank top


Charlie Apparel sunnies | Jewelry from a local accessories store (SNM)


I feel incomplete without my trinkets. I had to wear them. Haha!




Fish spa with my sibs, aunts and cousins.





Scary rough trail going to and from the resort.


For more information, check Goducate's site and Facebook page.

It's weird how I gravitate towards the color nude or salmon for my birthday for 2 years in a row. I guess the color makes me feel more girly and dainty for my special day. Read my last year's birthday post here.

You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!




Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   

Take care everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I love your hair! And your shirt is sooo lovely dear<3

    Visit my blog whenever u had a chance, and would you like to follow each other?

    agustinmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet laid back look.
    Your sweater is amazing
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it that you're updating more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your casual cool outfit - your title is so catchy ha! CREAMSICLE :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...