Thursday, May 17, 2012

Forever21!

I am now 21! As I've mentioned in my last post, yesterday was my birthday! Unbelievable? Haha I know I don't look like a 21 year old physically but whatevs! Age is just a number, I want to be forever young. :)

Here's how I celebrated my birthday.

Dinner with the fam bam at Mojave Grill & Steak House and desserts at Nothing But Desserts.





Ze best red iced tea ever! 


Pumpkin soup with bacon bits



Tenderloin steak with blue cheese and mashed potatoes. ♥ ♥ 




My fave dark chocolate gelato from Nothing But Desserts!


This chocolate trifle thing was a bit disappointing.



Spent my birthday with good food and good people, ended my night with this photo. :)


What I wore: Crocheted lace top from Singapore, Department store denim high-waisted jeans, floral T-strap flats and nude studded sling bag, Vintage accessories. 

I felt like dressing up a bit girly so I wore this lace top which is one of my favorites!



Hype? Fan? Heart? Comment? Pretty please?




Vote? Follow? Add as friend? Comment? Pretty pretty please?

So that's how my day went. Now, I'm busy packing for my weekend beach trip with my friends at Boracay! Extended birthday treat, yes! I'm about to leave in a few hours so I guess that's all for now, I better get back to packing. Yikes! See you in a few days!

I'll have my beach trip post when I get back. :)

Take care!
Xoxo, Em 

12 comments:

  1. Yummy food pictures! Looks like you had a awesome birthday! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome! Especially my extended birthday treat. :) I just arrived home from my beach trip. ♥

      Delete
  2. looks yummy... happy 21st to you!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yuummy post:D
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed you via gfc and bloglovin. ♥

      Delete
  4. belated happy birthday to you, sis! i just found your blog at whatiwear, nice blog you got here!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :) I am still catching up on my looks in whatiwear, check my lookbook if you want to be updated. Followed you back via gfc and bloglovin. ♥

      Delete
  5. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! Thank you! Followed you back via gfc and bloglovin. Take care! ♥

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday! The food looks delicious! Following you, mind following back?

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathalie! Followed you back via gfc. Great blog! ♥

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...