Happy New Year everyone! 2012 has been a good year for me, hopefully 2013 will be better. Let me share with you my 2012 favorites!
1. Face product - Revlon color stay foundation
Coverage and consistency is great!
2. Cheek product - Elf healthy glow bronzing powder
I use it more as a highlighter than a bronzer. Works for me. :)
3. Eye product - Estee Lauder More Than Mascara
It doesn't clump and it feels so lightweight. I love it!
4. Lip product - Maybelline baby lips / NYX Snow White
I use baby lips almost everyday because I like moisturizing my lips. For lipstick, I like NYX . My fave is Snow White.
5. Skincare product - Face: Celeteque hydration facial moisturizer / Body: Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods body lotion
This facial moisturizer is very refreshing. This lotion is my fave because it smells so good!
6. Nail product/polish - Product: Jessica base coat for brittle nails / Polish: Caress in Attraction
I have very brittle nails which is why this is a must for me. It also helps in restoring my nails to their natural color because mine tend to turn yellow due to frequent use of nail polish. I like this nail polish because it's a neutral color and I can use this all year round.
7. Hair product - L'oreal shampoo and conditioner
My fave because they smell good! I'm such a sucker for good smelling products.
8. Body product/Perfume - Body: The Body Shop olive body scrub / Perfume: Burberry summer
The body scrub is the bomb! My skin feels so soft after I use it. Smells good too! Burberry summer is my go-to perfume.
9. Clothing piece - Top: Plain oversized top / Bottom: DIY shorts / Others: Pleather leggings
As I've mentioned in this post, I'm obsessed with these shorts! The top and leggings are my staples, I can't live without these.
10. Accessory - Statement rings
I'm a ring person. I love excessorizing with them!
11. Pair of shoes - Platform booties from Luxury Mall
Words are not enough to express my love for this pair! I can't thank Luxury Mall enough for them. :)
12. Favorite TV Show/Movie - Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, 90210, Glee, Awkward., / Pitch Perfect
I've been watching these TV shows a lot and Pitch Perfect is awesome!
13. Favorite book
This is an old book given to me by Nadine a few years ago. So young and very high school. Still my fave though. Thanks again Nads!
14. Food - 1 minute microwave brownie / Chili's molten chocolate cake / Snickers
15. Beverage - Happy Lemon cocoa with rock salt and cheese / Starbucks green tea cream
I'm obsessed with milk teas and teas in general but my ultimate fave is Happy Lemon's! The green tea cream is my go-to drink at Starbucks.
16. Favorite song
I've been loving Birdy and Lana Del Rey so I have a lot. Go check them out!
Birdy's: Shelter, 1901, White winter hymnal, and People help the people. I know they're covers but I love her voice. :)
Lana's: Born to die, Paris, Ride, and Summertime sadness.
P.S. I will try to publish another entry as soon as I can. I am currently catching up on schoolworks and I have a lot of extra curricular activities. Will talk more about them in my upcoming entries. Happy New Year again!
Take care everyone. :)