Sunday, December 30, 2012

Iloilo Designers Week S/S '13 | Day 3: Off the runway - Studs and spikes

More of Day 3:

Only a few of us went because others had personal engagements to attend to. Shoutout to Mela, Coco, Tisha, Josh and Jadel! You were greatly missed.

L-R: Lexi, Muke, Jay-R, Raven, Kirk, Ryan, Me and Kit




With designer Jet Salcedo.




I'm obsessed with my DIY shorts! I've been wearing these a lot lately so sorry if  it's going to be featured often.


Here's what I wore:

Channeling my inner Lua P, I went for an all out edgy look. I've had this leather jacket for years now but I haven't worn it for a long time. I was quite unsure though of the stockings that I wore so I folded them but my friends convinced me that it looks better when pulled up so I did.


And of course, I had to wear my DIY studded shorts. High-waisted shorts are really trendy right now especially if they're embellished with studs, spikes or both!


I finished off this look with JC Lita-inspired platform booties.


And since I wanted to be fuss-free, I decided to use my backpack again. Now my hands were free to take lots of photos which I failed to do because my camera broke.

Black backpack from my mom


Winged eyeliner, red lips and fishtail braid. :)

Earrings from a local accessories store


Gucci black leather jacket


White cutout top from It's Vintage Darling | Aztec bandeau from Forever 21


DIY studded high-waisted shorts


Black knee-high stockings from Topshop


Rings and bracelets from a local accessories store


Black platform booties from a stall at the local mall








That's all for now! I will post either my 2012 favorites (products, random, etc.) or my New Year's outfit next. Advance Happy New Year!

Take care everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...