Friday, November 9, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week S/S '13 | Sassa Jimenez

The next collection is by Sassa Jimenez. This is one of my favorites because of the fun prints and colors which give off a youthful vibe.

Sassa Jimenez studied at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California. She finished the course in a year and a half and graduated cum laude. Sassa worked as an intern at "Miss Sixty" doing celebrity styling and public relations. She has a design studio and atelier in Makati.

(Info from Wikipedia)


You can never go wrong with a matched top and bottom.


Paisley and floral prints in bright colors are all over! They're the epitome of happy sunny days.


These peek-a-boo bellies and intricate cut-outs gave a hint of sexiness perfect for the young.



How adorable is this dress?




I can tell that the print on print trend will stay for long.


This skirt really caught my attention. I like the overlapping fabrics because it made the skirt unique.


This sweetheart dress is perfect for a summer picnic with your girlfriends!


Channeling the 70s with these wide-legged pants.


I love elements of surprises like the amazing back detail of this top.




I'm lusting over these. Print on print and bandeau/midriff top. Yes, please! 


Awesome layers on the skirt part of the dress.




The finale dress is to die for! So edgy.





All the collections presented by SONY.



Dax Bayani, Lizanne Cua, Melchor Guinto, Russell Villafuerte and Sassa Jimenez

(Photos taken by me)

Sassa Jimenez didn't disappoint the audience. Everyone was cheering happily as her designs cascaded the runway. I couldn't help it, I was smiling all throughout the show. The airy fabrics were perfect for the fun and flirty designs of the garments. This collection is definitely one of the best that I've seen during the PhFW.

P.S. My look post is up next! Plus streetstyle photos of people (including my blogger friends) whom I saw during the event.

Follow on Bloglovin
Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. WOW so nice ! thanks for sharing !


    XX Luba
    

:: Well Living Blog :: magic story in the park
    
http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As expected, fantastic collection from Sassa Jimenez. Love her!

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...