Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer ain't over

For us here in the Philippines, summer is coming to an end (boohoo) but that doesn't stop us from going to the beach! My friends Des and Tel went skimboarding and I tagged along. Well, I had already tried it when we were in Boracay (see this post) and I did it for a short period of time and yes, I still suck at it haha! We went south again and ended up on this beach and thankfully, not too many people were there.








I got tired and hungry of lifting, picking up and throwing the board so I sat down to take photos and eat. And then the rain poured very hard. See those dark heavy clouds and crazy waves? Scary. 

So that means summer's finally over and the rainy season has come plus school starts again tomorrow. No more happy sunny days where I can lounge under the sun, feel the warm ocean breeze and be surrounded with good friends and good vibes. No more awesome beach parties, cold treats and even just random fun. It's definitely the best summer I ever had. See you again next year!

Sorry for not having outfit shots again. I'll have it on my next post! Foreals. :)

Hope you're having a great day! Take care!
Xoxo, Em 

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!Sounds that you had a great summer! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danai! It was great. I hope yours will be great too! ♥

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...