Friday, August 8, 2014

School projects, fashion shows, photoshoots & dancing? (July 2014 vlog)

A new vlog is now up on my YouTube channel! The month of July for me was a crazy rollercoaster of events. Come and see what I did for the whole month in my collective vlog (My life as a fashion student, hanging out with friends and so much more). 

Here's my second vlog:


Like, favorite, comment and subscribe? :)

Let me know what you think of this vlog! Please leave comments, video suggestions, questions or anything you want in the comments section. I'd really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for watching!

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...