Sunday, August 3, 2014

Not so girly


 Doily crop top courtesy of Stilesclothing | Vertical striped mini skirt | Push Thru beanie | Random jewelry | KEDS sneakers
You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.com!

My blogger bff Tisha and I fell in love with this spot that we discovered on a previous shoot. I really like shooting here during the golden hour because of the dreamy and soft natural light. Okay, so I got this doily inspired crop top courtesy of Alkai from Stilesclothing (Thanks, Kai!) and wore it with a striped skirt to play up with prints and patterns. Staying true to my style, I put on a beanie to add a bit of edge and lessen the girliness of the outfit if that makes any sense. Please ignore the dirty sneakers, it was a muddy climb (literally) just to get some shots but it was a fun day with le bff. As you may all know, this is yet another back log post because I still have long hair here. I suddenly miss my mermaid locks as I went through the photos for this post. Hmmm.

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
      

Take care everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Our favorite spot! Aaaaah missin the daaaaays. See you real soon! ♥ 7 days to go hihi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes! Yayyy see you real soon! Missed you! xx

      Delete
  2. Do you love to wear silver jewelry? I have a tips on how to clean up with your own. Just visit this blog. Thanks!

    http://howtocleansilver.pickinabox.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...