Friday, April 18, 2014

Spell it out


Homies beanie courtesy of www.choies.com | Topshop acid washed crop top | Cotton On skater skirt and knit cardigan | Forever 21 high-top sneakers | Random jewelry
You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

After so long, here's an ootd! Photo heavy post to make it up to you because I was gone for a few months. Heehee :)

I received this Homies beanie a few months back from www.choies.com but I've only been using it a lot recently. I love how it's perfect for bad hair days; it's an easy cover up if I don't know what to do with my hair when it's all crazy. Statement accessories are all the rage nowadays too so you're definitely on trend! 
I wore this outfit when I met up with my blogger bff Tisha (we still have a lot of catching up so, see you again soon!). I haven't seen her for half a year because she stays in Iloilo while I'm already living in Manila. Doesn't my outfit remind you of a cheerleader's uniform? Haha!

What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Damn girl, you got swag XD
    I love the skirt, it kinda pulls it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool look !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...