Thursday, October 10, 2013

Red, white and black

Hi, everyone! I have another outfit from the Secret Boudior photoshoot. Read about the other outfits from the shoot hereherehereherehere and here.

Secret Boudior dress | Jewelry from SNM | Chanel earrings from Mom | Sneaker wedges from a Mall Bazaar
(c) Photos by Hannah Vasig of Secret Boudior| Make-up by Nadine Diamante

You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!

Wearing dresses give you that girly vibe but if that isn't your style, you can still dress it down and toughen up your look by choosing dresses in less girly colors or prints (think dark and toned down) and by wearing sneakers.

I love pairing dresses with sneakers because I don't have to act overly girly. I can still run around, do errands (for example) and be comfortable. Skater dresses are my current favorite because they're flattering and on trend. What do you think of this look?

Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   
   

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is adorable! :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dresses and yours is super cute. I adore pairing sneakers with dresses for that casual comfy look too! :)

    http://a-dmiring.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...