Saturday, January 26, 2013

Iloilo Designers Week S/S '13 | Day 4: Off the runway - Aztec and denim

Hi everyone! Sorry again for the hiatus, I have some personal issues to deal with but I'm getting better now. Anyway, do you still remember Iloilo Designers Week? This is my last entry about the event and I apologize for not posting this sooner. I won't post Day 4's runway photos since it was just a recap of all the designers' creations from Days 1-3 plus a few pieces from the Manila designers. I'll share with you off the runway and outfit photos instead.


Bloggers and fashion enthusiasts


Think pink!


With designer Jet Salcedo.


(Photos above are from Lexi, Drae and Jet)

PhFW Team Iloilo!


Random photos




Chitchat after the last set.


Feeling photographer. Ha ha!


Outfit of the day

My blogger friends and I agreed to wear something pink that day so I wore my aztec print dress and topped it off with a denim jacket to toughen up the dress. I didn't want to be too girly and make it seem like I was going to church (though it is too short to be worn to church anyway haha). Not that it's a bad thing, I just wanted to be edgy yet again. :)


I have a penchant for sling bags so here is another one from my collection. This office-inspired sling bag kept my outfit classy yet edgy at the same time.


Black stockings and platform booties. Don't they look good together?


Lastly, spikes! What is edgy without them?



Aztec print dress from Mags | Gold belt from Forever 21


Denim polo from It's Vintage Darling


Rings, bracelets and earrings from a local accessories store



Black sling bag and stockings from SM Department Store | Black platform booties from a stall from a local mall







That's all for now. Take care everyone. :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a funny pictures Em ! So glade that you had fun !

    XX Luba

    Well Living BLog goes shopping in #Ljubljana
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look lovely! I really enjoy looking at your IDW photos. :)

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...