Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shopping Diaries: Mini beauty haul

I was browsing through my files when I stumbled upon these photos which I totally forgot about! So, before I blog about my experience during the Iloilo Designers Week Day 1, here's a small beauty haul.

I went to the Rockwell Urban Bazaar last August 18 but I arrived so late in the evening that I wasn't able to stay that long. I was only able to buy this NYX  lipstick from Digital Traincase for P150. Will blog about it very soon.


NYX lipstick in Haute Melon

The color is basically coral and it's perfect for spring/summer. 


My mom and I went to The Body Shop and got these skin goodies but I forgot the prices. Sorry! 
The 2 NYX lipsticks are obviously not from The Body Shop. I got those during the Phil-Cosmetics Expo at the Megatrade Hall in SM Megamall last September 1 but I decided to include them in this photo since this is the last of the beauty stuff that I got.


(L-R): The Body Shop dreams unlimited body lotion | The Body Shop olive body butter | The Body Shop olive body scrub.


I like the consistency of the lotion; it's soft and milky. The body butter is very moisturizing while the body scrub exfoliates well.



(L-R): NYX lipstick in Narcissus, NYX lipstick in Snow White, The Body Shop 01 Shimmer Waves in the shade of Bronze, The Body Shop Lily Cole hi-shine lip treatment 03 Go Play and The Body Shop Lily Cole hi-shine lip treatment 02 Go Wild.

Narcissus is very Katy Perry/Nicki Minaj while the Snow White is very, well Snow White haha! These shades can go from day to night. I use the Shimmer Waves both as bronzer/highlighter, I recommend you try it. The lipglosses are perfect for everyday use; very moisturizing.

There you have it, my long forgotten beauty haul! I will definitely have more of these in the future. Stay tuned for my IDW posts!

Keep posted.
Follow on Bloglovin
Take care everyone!

7 comments:

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...