Friday, May 11, 2012

Bonding over food -- That's how we roll. :)

My family and I love to eat which has also become our favorite past time and bonding time as well. We like trying out new restaurants or just about any good place place to eat. Here are some collective photos. :)

Warning: Very long and photo-heavy post! ;)

Bistro Ocean City - A local seafood restaurant


We had dinner here during my mom's birthday. Here's my mom!


My aunt and brother



Iced tea -- an old favorite.


What's for dinner? :)



Baby back ribs. So yummy.


Siam by Krua Thai - Authentic Thai cuisine

We ate here after the 2nd elimination of the design competition which I joined.



Spicy soup. Sorry, I forgot what it's called.


Pad Thai (Stir-fried rice noodles with egg and some other stuff).


Bagoong rice with hinog na mangga (Fish paste rice with unripe mango) -- My favorite!


Some sort of barbecue. Tastes like curry! Another favorite.


Siam sampler: Spring rolls, Chicken pandan, Beef strips with sesame seeds, Prawn fillet. Another favorite -- yes, I have lots of favorites! :)


Starbucks - No explanation needed. :)




I had my favorite "Green Tea Cream". Craving for one right now!



Had a walnut brownie or was it butterscotch (?)


Just chillin' in my little corner.


Yet another day at Starbucks.


Those Belgian waffles look so good! 



Yes, I'm pretty much obsessed. I think I currently have this serious love affair with green tea (like in this post) or just tea in general. I'm also loving milk teas! 


I just had to have my Snickers fix. :)


Afrique's - Italian restaurant. Gourmet pizza, pasta, steaks and more.

One of our family's favorite restaurants ever.


Fried chicken with garlic rice.


Yummy steak!


I forgot what this was. Some sort of mushroom thingy.


Lemonade. :)


Me with my sister just before she left for Manila. Weird brother and mom at the back haha.


That was a veryyy long post! Just wanted to share these although I'm getting hungry just by looking through the photos haha. Will post more about food soon. ;)

Till the next post!

Xoxo, Em 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Rose! Yes they were yummy and I'm getting hungry too haha. Thanks for your comment! ♥

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a fabulous time together with your family :)The food looks delicious. I just found your blog in my IFB group and I am now following :)Stop by and follow back if you like what you see.
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dora! Thanks for your comment. :) Yes we had fun! I followed you via gfc and bloglovin. Take care! ♥

      Delete
  3. Nice food photos! :) Please check out our food blog too! www.eatsaillove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...