Friday, April 13, 2012

It's a fam bam night!

So this is the first time that I'm going to talk about something personal. My family and I had dinner at an Italian restaurant, Steps of Rome (by Al Dente), and a few drinks at Freddy's (it's a local bar and American restaurant) about a month ago. Haha very late post, I know! Here are some photos.

My family. Missing in photo is my sister -- she's still in Manila.


Me being vain. What's new? ;)


My aunt


My mom




Dad & brother


Nachos! 






I was supposed to take photos of our food from Steps of Rome but I was so hungry that I totally forgot haha. Next time, I'll definitely do.

It's nice to have something else in my blog rather than the usual outfits or fashion stuff. More food and trip photos soon! :)

Xoxo, Em 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...