Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another round of updates

I know, I know I'm such a lousy blogger. I can't post much on this blog with decent content because I've been too busy (again, I know!). First update, our online shop, It's Vintage Darling joined a local bazaar from March 5-9 (I'll post photos soon); that's why I've been so busy plus I'm a student and I have tons of schoolwork. Excuses, excuses; but I still am sorry for neglecting you, my lovely blog and readers as well.

So, let's move on to the next one, shall we? In case you haven't noticed, I have made yet another change in my blog's layout. Tiny one but it looks better to me. I decided to categorize my posts and added some tabs for easier navigation, I know it's not perfect but I did try my best.

I really hope I could fine much time to blog because I love being a blogger (and being on lookbook and chictopia as well) and yes, I admit, I miss blogging. Times like these make me wish I could work as a blogger full-time. Oh well, reality bites! I need to work on my thesis and other school stuff before I daydream any longer.

Ta-ta blogosphere!
I'll post again really soon.

Xoxo, Em. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...