Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy bee

Been busy preparing for It's Vintage Darling's upcoming collection and I've been swamped with schoolworks which means less (or no?) blogging time for now. :( Anyway, we're almost done with the shoot and I think we can post it in a week or so but before we can release the items, we were invited to showcase them at a local fashion show here in the city. Now that's exciting! No further details yet though.

That's about it, I guess. I'm ending this post with a photo of me during the shoot. Please excuse the tired eyes, awkward smile and weird face. I was the hair/make-up artist, stylist, creative director and partly a model too haha. Oh well, mutli-tasking. Maybe I'll get better next time. ;)


Photo by Sir Ryan

Thumbs up for longer paragraphs in this post! Haha I'll try to write more next time and even more outfit looks.
Till the next post! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Em, you look BEAUTIFUL in that pic!! awkward smile?? No, girl it's beautiful!! :) Can't wait to see the photos!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie! Awww thank you! It is awkward though but thanks anyway. :) Will post the photos soon.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...