Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teenage dream


This was one of the outfits that I wore (modeled) during It's Vintage Darling's holiday collection photoshoot. I modeled along with my friends Tisha, Des, Moses and new friend Zara. 

Some BTS photos:


Light pink with white polka dots shirt and violet shorts both from It's Vintage Darling, Black wedges from So! Fab, Straw hat from SM department store.

Here's a variation of the outfit. We ended up choosing the straw hat. :)



Very short post, I know. :| I promise to do better next time! More outfits from It's Vintage Darling and look posts coming soon. ;)




Hype my look please? Only if you like it heeee. Thanks!

Xoxo, Em 

6 comments:

  1. I love high waisted shorts, I have been meaning to get some but wasn't sure on how to put an outfit together. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serenie! You should get a pair or two 'cause they're so versatile. Glad you love this look. :)

      P.S. I followed you blog! Great DIY tutorials, I'll definitely try some of them soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your comment hihi. Followed you via gfc and bloglovin. ♥

      Delete
  3. what lipstick are you wearing em? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...