Sunday, June 27, 2010

Better late than never

These photos were taken during my prom which seemed ages ago. Well, not really. My prom was last February 13, 2010 and it was held at El Grande Resort. We had an Old Hollywood theme which was fun. :)


I borrowed my sister's CanonD40 for the night. The photo was post-processed by my friend.



Self-made low-back gold and black lace dress, Syrup by People Are People black cutout shoes, Random gloves, Self-made fascinator hat, Vintage accessories.



With my friends. :)

Till the next post!

2 comments:

  1. great look , I love the long gloves , I'm fan !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! This was a long time ago but I still have those gloves. ;)

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...