Wednesday, November 5, 2014

N.CAT Philippines, Makati Branch

N.Cat (Naughty Cat) is the no. 1 accessories shop in Korea with over 100 stores all over the country. It has been in business for almost 23 years and is now expanding globally. They offer a broad selection of accessories (rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair ties, hats, purses, sunnies, phone cases, etc.) at an affordable price. Now, N.Cat is finally here in the Philippines to give us only the best of Korea's fashion accessories!

I tagged along my Japanese friend, Reina, because I know how much she loves quirky stores like these.  :)
Thank you for being so accommodating, Miss MG!
Goodies from N.Cat and Nature Republic. :)

Thank you, N.Cat for inviting me to the grand opening of your first ever store here in the Philippines! I had such a great time browsing around and shopping at your store. I'm really into tiny earrings and I like buying them in sets because I do have multiple ear piercings. I'm also really digging the stacked midi ring trend and you have cool stuff so yeah, I'll definitely be coming back soon!

Too bad I had to stay for only a short time and did my shopping quickly (check out my super haggard face haha) because I had an internship for Philippine fashion week that day, Oct. 25 (more about that in another post) but it was all good! I left the store happy with goodies in hand. :)

N.Cat is located at Park Square Makati inside Japan Home Center. Go check them out now!

Stay connected! Clickity click:

 
       

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...