Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello YouTube! Fashion school, events & more (June 2014 vlog)

Hi, friends! I'm finally on YouTube! I wanted to try vlogging but I know I can't commit to daily vlogs, so I'll be collecting clips for the whole month and just do monthly vlogs. Don't worry, I won't stop blogging. I'll update this blog as often as I can and vlog at the same time. :)

Come and see what I've been up to for the month of June 2014 (My life as a fashion student, hanging out with friends and so much more).

Here's my first vlog:


Like, favorite, comment and subscribe? :)

Let me know what you think of this vlog! Please leave comments, video suggestions, questions or anything you want in the comments section. I'd really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for watching!

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...