Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gold Dot: What's New? Nov. 2013

Gold Dot is a fashion brand based in Manila, Philippines. It offers footwear, apparel, bags and jewelry proudly made in the Philippines. The label is being carried by boutiques and web stores in the United States, South Korea, Taiwan and Australia. Read more about Gold Dot here.

If you haven't heard of this awesome brand then you were probably living under a rock. Haha I'm not being mean but really! Karl Leuterio of Gold Dot sent me these images of their new shoe designs so I can share these with you guys.

© Karl Leuterio of Gold Dot

I like the Kriselle wedges and Marla sandals. I'm contemplating whether I should get them or not because I've been shopping way too much recently. Hmm.

I'm also thinking of interviewing Karl or Miss Ally (the owner) about the brand and themselves because we were given an assignment to interview a fashion entrepreneur and write a paper about it for our Fashion Entrepreneurship class. Let's hope both of them say yes!

To know more about the products, head over to www.golddot.com.ph and order a pair (or more) for yourself or probably have it as a gift to someone.

Stay connected! Click these links:


   
   
   

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...