Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Flique Magazine Jan-Feb 2013 feature!

Hi! Sorry again for the unexpected hiatus but I am finally back with some good news. Guess what?! A friend just told me that she saw me on the style section of Flique Magazine's Jan-Feb 2013 issue! It was a photo of me during the PhFW S/S '13 which I attended with my blogger friends.

Check it out, it's Ms. Divine Lee on the cover!


Now this is an early birthday gift for me! I am so happy to have been featured on a national magazine you don't even know how giddy I am right at this moment! Thanks, Flique Magazine! Hopefully, there's more to come!

P.S. I might go to the PhFW Holiday 2013 and BU5. I'm so excited! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;)

Anyway, it's nice to be back. Now that I had my internet connection fixed, I can update this blog more often. Let's just hope I won't get lazy. Haha!

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...