Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Neon and stripes

I'm back with a new outfit post! The lighting is a bit different from my usual photos because I used blue light so I could show off my neon nails. It looks weird but the nail polish shows much better in this light. :)


No jewelries, just this belt.


Don't mind my sister's furry slippers behind me. I didn't realize it was there. :/


What's on my nails: Caress nail polish in Neon Yellow.


It was a very laid back day for me so I decided to dress comfortably. I paired these striped shorts with a plain tank top without any jewelries since it is already a statement on its own. 


What I'm wearing: Random white tank top, Brown belt from SM Department Store and It's Vintage Darling striped denim shorts.




Hype? Fan? Heart? Comment? Pretty please?


Vote? Follow? Add as friend? Comment? Pretty pretty please?

More outfit posts to come!

Follow on Bloglovin
Take care everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I love the nail polish!

    nadinmagbiray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.post mo man mga gn kuha ko na photos!! :)

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE soon! Damo pa ko pending outfit posts. :)

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! I love the lighting!
    Please, like my Facebook page ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome awesome nails Em!:D I like your shorts! I was supposed to buy something similar from the Topshop warehouse sale but the line was long and we didn't have time :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rachel! I had these shorts a long time ago pa. Go buy the one from Topshop bago ka pa maubusan! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Pathy! Thank you! You're so nice. I followed you via gfc and liked your facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...