Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey, gorgeous. (Yes, blog. You!)

Hello, blog! This is my face.




Sooo...first post. Actually, I really don't know what to put in here. I hope I don't get bored with this haha. Lately, I've been reading a lot of fashion blogs and it made me want to start a blog of my own too. Basically, that's the reason why I'm starting this and also to document outfits I've worn just for fun. Another reason is I'm into fashion big time. I'm even thinking of taking up a fashion course. Soon, I hope. I just need to finish my literature-management double degree. So I guess that's it for now. I'll be posting some outfits soon.

*Toodles ;)

Xoxo, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...