Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm alive!

(My stressed-because-it's-finals look) Taken during finals week(s). Haha!

Why, hello everyone! Yes, I am still alive despite my very long absence in the blogosphere. Sorry for leaving you hanging yet again but I have been preoccupied with fashion school and work and as much as I would've wanted to keep this blog updated every week, I simply could not. So, since it's term break once again, I am here!! I'm currently working on heaps load of backlogs and a blog for my channel so here's a quick hello from me for now while I finish those. If you want to keep up with my life (you know, daily happenings and random shenanigans), you may follow me on my social media accounts. That is if you want to. :) Just click the links below. *wink

Feel free to drop me a line (questions, requests, anything!) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ask.fm and all that jazz or through email. I would love to hear from you. Ttyl! :)

Stay connected! Clickity click:

   
      

Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...