Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lazy afternoon at Comma Cafe

I finally got the chance to visit this kitschy cafe that I pass by almost everyday. Since I haven't seen my friend Tisha for months, we decided to meet up and check out the place together.





I loooove the mural on the wall. That was the first thing that caught my eye when I entered the place. 


Pardon my weird face. This is the only photo of us together.




Lovely interiors! I'm impressed. Tisha (who happens to be an Architecture graduate) gives it a thumbs up. :)


My strawberry yogurt smoothie in a mason jar. Too cute!



Aside from food and drinks, they also sell jewelry, hair accessories and whatnots for girls.








The place is managed by Koreans. Come take a look at their menu.


Instagram photo from Tisha.


I was hesitant to take photos of my ootd because there was nothing special about it but whatevs, here it is!


Nothing too fancy since it was a lazy afternoon. This top is my favorite because it's comfortable. I prefer loose, baggy tops over form-fitting ones because it makes me appear heavier (or bigger?) rather than being skinny (if that makes any sense). Not that I'm too conscious about it. I just like how big tops look on me.


It's Vintage Darling asymmetrical top and distressed denim shorts | Jewelry from a local accessories store (SNM) | Sneaker wedges from a stall at the local mall (Bazaar)

You may hype/vote this look on Lookbook and Chictopia!






I'm not good at blogging about food venues and such so pardon me for the lack of adjectives to describe the place. Do visit the cafe to see it for yourself! Comma Cafe is located at M.H. Del Pilar St., Molo, Iloilo City. For more info, check their Facebook page.

P.S. Don't forget to join my PersunMall Summer Style International Giveaway here.

Stay connected! Click these links:

   
   

Take care everyone!

19 comments:

  1. cute outfit!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Comma Cafe :))

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panalo ang buhok ... Mganda ang place pero standout ang buhok sa pictures hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun atmosphere, looks like an ideal place to hang out. Glad you two had a good time.
    Also I cannot get over your hair! It is perfect perfect perfect, Em. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Rachel! I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome cafe! Ps Love your hair!

    If you like, check out my latest post?

    Jess xo
    http://www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coffee shop looks so cute! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love ko gd ni nga Blog post! Hihi IMY Bubbleguuuum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha post man ang imo! Imyt strawberry! Kitaay ta bwas. You know why. ;)

      Delete
  8. You are wonderfull! I love your style :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katarzyna! Will do. I love your name btw. :)

      Delete
  9. You are so cute and have lovely hair!
    I just discover your blog on IFB and I really love it! Following you on Bloglovin and FB to stay in touch. It will be great if you can check out my blog and maybe follow me back. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lucie! I'll check yours in a while. :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...