Friday, December 21, 2012

F Magazine Cambodia December 2012 feature!

I couldn't contain my excitement. Before I blog about Day 3 of Iloilo Designers Week, I'd like to share this with you. I, along with my blogger friends and designers, were featured on F Magazine Cambodia's Street Eye section! These photos were originally posted on F People Iloilo, a streetstyle page, and were taken during the Iloilo Designers Week. Now this is the perfect Christmas gift! 


My blogger friend Coco (aka Rei) administers the F People Iloilo page. Check out his photo on the upper right corner!


My photo was from Day 2 of Iloilo Designers Week while the others were from different days. Can you find me? :)


(Photos are from Don Protasio)

Thank you Coco for posting our photos on F People Iloilo and Don Protasio for the magazine feature! I feel blessed! Hopefully, this won't be the last. :)

Stay tuned for Day 3!

Take care everyone. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the magazine spread!
    you so deserve it!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the featured dear! you deserve it <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! It looks awesome!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! do u have a copy em?

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have. :( I got the photos from Don Protasio's blog.

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...