Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Items I'm currently lusting over on Oasap!

Oasap is known to have trendy yet affordable items and I couldn't resist not browsing through their new arrivals even though I am (sort of) in a shopping ban. 



These Cut-out Detail Short Sleeve Irregular Hem Jumper (first) and  Round Neck Cut Out Detailed Knitted Cardigan (second) are perfect for those cozy days. Comfy yet chic! 


I really love edgy clothes and this one is no exception. This Cut Out Irregular Hemline Sheer T-shirt is perfect if you want to spice up your look.


I like dresses and I'm partial to asymmetrical/irregular hemlines. This High Low Hem Sleeveless Chiffon Dress is definitely my favorite.


 I love this High Waist Pleated Panel Shorts for its details. Plus the color is also great.



These Punk Style Fluorescence Spike Shaped Earrings (first) and Spike Embellished Fluorescence Colored Earrings (second) are perfect if you want a pop of color in your outfit.

What's your pick? Head over to Oasap to see more of these awesome items!

P.S. I'm leaving for Manila tomorrow yet again (very last minute) so here's to more hauls (I guess it's time to end the shopping ban? Haha) and outfit shots hopefully! But I'm having another outfit post very soon (backlog--sorry)! Don't forget to follow my blog. :)


Follow on Bloglovin

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...