Monday, February 27, 2012

When the going gets tough

Hello again, blogosphere!
 I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night with a growling stomach so I got up and had something to eat but couldn't go back to sleep yet, so I decided to update my blog. Here is a photo of one of the outfits from the newest collection of It's Vintage Darling. Check our account to view the whole collection.



White beaded tank top from It's Vintage Darling, Jeffrey Campbell inspired lace-up platform booties, Accessories from the stylist.



The scene here was "I was waiting for my 'date' to arrive". Lol.

Photos by Bo.



Hype? Fan? Comment? Pretty please?



Vote? Follow? Comment? Pretty pretty please?

Love, Em :)

6 comments:

  1. This is a nice casual style, I wish I had your figure. I'm still carrying my xmas holiday weight :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serenie!
      Yes, I think I can wear this everyday. :) Aww you're pretty thin yourself. ;)

      Delete
  2. love the casual look! the shoes!!! :)

    http://heavensentdreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Casual with a bit of edginess. :) I followed your blog. ;)

      Delete
  3. awww!!! So pretty! :D Simple, chic, and cute! love your shoes too

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...