Sunday, December 11, 2016

What's new: Zaful

Hi! I have been neglecting this blog so much and I feel really bad about it. I don't know how to get back on track and just blog like how I used to. :( As all of you may not know, I have started blogging way back in 2009 and been doing it on and off until the present. 

Anyway, the main purpose of this post is to share a brand and a couple of items I got from them recently. I am all for the "1 garment = wear into multiple ways" trend because I personally like to make the most use out of my clothes. So here are 2 outfits from 2 different events using 1 key piece from www.zaful.com.


I went to a contemporary fashion talk by an Istituto Marangoni graduate Emanuele Colombo in my school, SoFA Design Institute.
 I wore this black strappy tank top and zip leather black backpack from Zaful with high-waisted distressed denim jeans, platform shoes and plaid polo shirt.
Solid color spaghetti straps strappy tank top (Get it here!) What I like about this top is it's a basic piece but you can wear it multiple ways. You can get really creative with how you can tie it! And since I chose to have it in black, it can go with anything else.
The backpack is very functional and stylish! You can either clip it on top or at the bottom; your choice. You get 2 looks in one. Isn't that awesome?!
Zip PU leather metal backpack (Get it here!)
The next event is a fashion show of my designer friend/boss. It was a launch of the collection of her rebranded fashion line ~ a very edgy and fun street wear. 
I actually helped create some of the garments in the collection. :) This piece is one of final pieces worn by the designer's muse. It took me a couple of days to finish the beadings!
Back details
A performance by KZ Tandingan, one of the most talented performers from the Philippines today.
This is version number 2 of the outfit. I can't help but pair the tank top with another distressed denim jeans! They're very comfortable and trendy. And yes, I still wore the same plaid polo shirt and platform shoes because I love version number 1 so much that I had to recreate it.

Go check out www.zaful.com ~ they have a lot of trendy and affordable selections. It's the perfect place to look for holiday gifts. :) And please keep posted! I have another Zaful post coming soon featuring 2 more items.

You may like/vote this look (my outfit of the day) on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia.com!

Stay connected! Clickity click:

  
       

Take care everyone!


1 comment:

  1. i really like your eyebrow , can u give us mini tutorial how to draw your eyebrow?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, Em. xx ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...